Wayfarer: The Outer Reaches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kickstarter?

3 posters

Go down

Kickstarter? Empty Kickstarter?

Post by Valstaris Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:21 pm

First I want to say that I just found out about the game and I'm super-excited to see it first-hand. It looks incredible and I thought the capsules were cute, you should definitely leave them in.

Anyways, do you have an idea on when the kickstarter will be? I've read "soon" here on the forums, but do you know anything more specific you could give to us?

Thanks in advance for creating something so intriguing and good luck in the continued development!

Valstaris

Back to top Go down

Kickstarter? Empty Re: Kickstarter?

Post by Marko en Meeres Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:00 am

soooooooooooon™

some time around september, i think is what they're aiming for. they want to offer a playable alpha as part of the kickstarter, so obviously they have to have a working build ready to go first.
Marko en Meeres
Marko en Meeres

http://jattehomo.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valstaris Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:33 am

Haha, thanks, man.

Suddenly Bright Sprite Games becomes Blizzard. We'll have the working alpha out in two more years everyone! Razz

Valstaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrowmatt Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Haha, Marko is right, the kickstarter will be around September time, but we defiantly want a playable alpha before we go ahead, which we're currently working hard on.

For the earliest Alpha we are aiming to have Last Watch partly constructed (we've adapted the storyline so that Last Watch is newly constructed, as the alpha and beta's get updated, more and more of Last Watch will become available, so you get to see it growww =D), we're also going to have areas of the Stoddaria system ready, and Stoddaria (the planet) itself. This will allow us to test the most important features, space and land combat before progressing, not to mention some other interesting locations in the system itself.
Marrowmatt
Marrowmatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Valstaris Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Okay, great! That sounds incredible. I'm going to enjoy seeing the progress and thanks for the response. Very Happy

Valstaris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down