Survival Competition

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Survival Competition

Post by Black Zeta on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:46 pm

-.-' yeah all i did was alt tab to pause everything wile i imed people ect no cheating whatsoever
avatar
Black Zeta

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Competition

Post by Black Zeta on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:44 pm

birthday today did i win i think i did >=3 woooooo
avatar
Black Zeta

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Competition

Post by sandsou on Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Black Zeta wrote:birthday today did i win i think i did >=3 woooooo

birthday 2 days ago and barely got ranked 5th~
avatar
sandsou

Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-05-02
Age : 20
Location : Hong Kong

View user profile http://blog.yahoo.com/_S27SBYEBQHUHTE6LPZKPANIZYQ/cover

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Competition

Post by Black Zeta on Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:45 pm

sandsou wrote:
Black Zeta wrote:birthday today did i win i think i did >=3 woooooo

birthday 2 days ago and barely got ranked 5th~

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU THEN BUDDY! =p *throws confetti at you*
avatar
Black Zeta

Posts : 15
Join date : 2013-06-22
Age : 28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Competition

Post by sandsou on Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Black Zeta wrote:
sandsou wrote:
Black Zeta wrote:birthday today did i win i think i did >=3 woooooo

birthday 2 days ago and barely got ranked 5th~

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU THEN BUDDY! =p *throws confetti at you*

Yay you too~
avatar
sandsou

Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-05-02
Age : 20
Location : Hong Kong

View user profile http://blog.yahoo.com/_S27SBYEBQHUHTE6LPZKPANIZYQ/cover

Back to top Go down

Re: Survival Competition

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum