Wayfarer: The Outer Reaches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your friends all together?

3 posters

Go down

your friends all together? Empty your friends all together?

Post by Reeves88 Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:01 am

i know it sounds fun and all but if i'm honest, my friends and i are all very competitive when this game is released what i can see happening is each of us getting our own ships choosing our own home worlds and going "ha my ships better then yours its faster(or bigger, or stronger, or better weapons, etc)"
"that might be so but your base storage is easy to break thanks for all the resources!!!"
followed by endless killing and space battle and many many stealing escapades

p.s i'm hoping there will be an option you can activate for re spawning so permanent death is an option as personally i hate permanent death(if it is a feature im still reading up about everything), i don't like dying anyway but sometimes accidents happen and i don't wont to have to lose my three week long save because on of my friends decided while bored lets ram this ship into that cliff face. other wise i think i will very rapidly lose many of my friends to unrelated accidents.....

Reeves88

Back to top Go down

your friends all together? Empty Re: your friends all together?

Post by Overwatch301 Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:34 am

Currently no PvP is confirmed or even planned, sorry about that, the whole point of the game is currently coop. If you are looking for a game that you can fight your friends, maybe take a look at 10*10c (not trying to advertise another game, personally I don't like where that game is going at all and am not planning to buy it)
Overwatch301
Overwatch301

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrowmatt Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:53 am

Overwatch is spot on, no PVP is planned yet, you have to co-operate on ONE ship, rest assured we will still find ways for you to compete against your fellow crew members in other ways. Humans are competitive in nature, we're not ignoring this.
Marrowmatt
Marrowmatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum