Wayfarer: The Outer Reaches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Development Updates?

2 posters

Go down

Development Updates? Empty Development Updates?

Post by Vexxtal Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:30 am

I just found this game a few days ago and I want to start off by saying I think it is an incredible idea and from what I've seen in the videos you guys seem to be doing an amazing job. My question is when do you plan on posting more information about development? Also, will you only be posting big updates or do you have plans for some kind of development journal or other continuous form of information? Thanks, and keep up the incredible work!
Vexxtal
Vexxtal

Back to top Go down

Development Updates? Empty Re: Development Updates?

Post by Marrowmatt Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:34 am

I did have a blog on the website but soon found it that it was simply too much work for me to keep up with, we're only a small team so...

We're planning on a large update of both the website and the steam page towards to the end of the month which will show off a lot of the alpha we're currently developing =]

We're still here! Just very busy! I'm dedicating my Saturdays to keeping in touch with our followers, because we've neglected you recently, and we feel really bad =[ (Hands out a box of chocolates)
Marrowmatt
Marrowmatt

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum