Wayfarer: The Outer Reaches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Types of ships

3 posters

Go down

Types of ships Empty Types of ships

Post by Combine Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:04 am

I wish to know what types of ships we are able to command like the size and firepower

Combine

Back to top Go down

Types of ships Empty Re: Types of ships

Post by Marrowmatt Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:44 am

Size - There will be a few types and classes of ships available to find, and these will continue to grow as we update and patch the games or release additional content. Size varies from (this is in no way final) very small ships, such as your start out vessel that is assigned to you, and others which are more advanced and suited to single player, to quite large, about the size of what you saw in the demonstration video which are more focused towards group play and such, however there's nothing stopping a solo player from operating a large ship on their own...I'd find it a bit lonely personally having four empty bedrooms.

Firepower - Well, that entirely depends on what modules/upgrades/components you fit into your weaponry, and other factors too such as the size of your weapons capacitor and the power output from your main reactor etc.

Systems settings is another factor. You can divert power from other resources to focus on damage output, but you have to be careful you don't damage, overload or overheat internal components.

Sorry if that's a little vague but it's all I'm inclined to offer atm Suspect Razz
Marrowmatt
Marrowmatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Combine Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:12 am

That was perfectly fine and had enough information thanks for the reply

Combine

Back to top Go down

Post by Hagen Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:32 am

will there be kinetic weapons such as autocannons, railguns, and flak cannons? I myself am a fan of bullets in space games. Not to mention tracer light shows are beautiful in my opinion.

Hagen

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrowmatt Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:53 am

You can expect to see a range of different damage types. This will most likely be linked in with the component system.
Marrowmatt
Marrowmatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down