Wayfarer: The Outer Reaches
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Interesting Games similar to wayfarer

3 posters

Go down

Other Interesting Games similar to wayfarer Empty Other Interesting Games similar to wayfarer

Post by PB-DK Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:54 am

hey guys, i just found pulsar; lost colony is on greenlight, very similar to wayfarer in playstyle, i really think 2014 will be a great year for games that i love :)co-op space games Very Happy

Official Site;
http://pulsarthegame.com/

Official Youtube Channel;
https://www.youtube.com/user/leafygamesofficial?feature=watch

Alpha Preview;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ6-co_MtCI

Last edited by PB-DK on Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total

PB-DK

Back to top Go down

Other Interesting Games similar to wayfarer Empty Re: Other Interesting Games similar to wayfarer

Post by Exal101 Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Yep found that game over the weekend. It looks pretty good if this game has kinda the same stuff it's gunna be a good game for sure

Exal101

Back to top Go down

Other Interesting Games similar to wayfarer Empty Re: Other Interesting Games similar to wayfarer

Post by Bayliun Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:00 am

It does look really good and has some interesting mechanics but there are a few features that set it apart from Wayfarer, ie: its proceduraly and randomly generated and from what i saw in the Q and A sessions you won't be able to take your ship into atmosphere. Certainly a game to watch out for though ! Very Happy
Bayliun
Bayliun

Back to top Go down

Post by Exal101 Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:03 am

Ya I was a little disappointed when I found out you weren't able to take the ship down to the planet. But I do like the idea of the pointer and the screens. Will wayfarer have something like this. If so wayfarer will be the one to get for sure

Exal101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bayliun Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:12 pm

yes interactive cockpits and dashboards are something that we want use, possibly with buttons you can press on or integrating them into the players UI
Bayliun
Bayliun

Back to top Go down

Post by PB-DK Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:28 am

yeah those ideas sounds awesome, also i dont think it is such a waste to have ships not entering a planets atmosphere, getting to ground can easily be done by shuttles or the magic sci-fi teleportation... Smile

PB-DK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down